Friday, July 30, 2010

Today's the big SHOPPING day!

Ok, today's the big shopping day, hence the tittle! I'm gonna take my son and do some shopping rounds.. gotta go to WHole Foods and get all my organic food, hair stuff, toothpaste, and deoderant..(i have to be on this salt stick deo and i've tried it in the past.. pretty cool once u get used to it.. or more like when it gets used to u! It takes like a few weeks or less, can't remember, to clear ur underarms of toxins, and of course that's where u get ur b.o from.. those toxins.. so once it's working you don't have to worry about b.o when u sweat! neat huh?) Let's see, oh yeah, and i gotta get some org. oil free creams.. ok, this is gonna be a tricky part of the diet.. so I'm not allowed to put any creams on me except these specific ones that are organic and oil and fat free.. even on my hands. Problem is that I"m an Esthetician and I work w/oils, creams and the works. So, as unfortunate as this may seem, I will have to wear plastic gloves when i give facials.. oooh sorry to all my clients in advance! But, I think most of them know that I"m doing this and will understand! Speaking of clients, I have the best-est clients EVER!! I love my job because of them! OK, side note over.. So, for makeup I"m only allowed to wear mineral face powder, eyebrow pencil and lipstick.. oh and blush! So.. not too bad.. although I will be a mess w/out my eyeliner, mascara and foundation.. but I'll survive! (Although I'm not making any exceptions, I have a wedding to go to and I WILL WEAR ALL MAKEUP.. AND LOTS OF IT!) hehe that'll probably be my only cheat day but i gotta look good right? So I think that's about it.. if I think of any more stuff, I'll blog tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Why do you have to wear special makeup?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because it can't have certain stuff in it like: oil, fat, anything artificial.. it can interfere w/the hcg that i'll be taking.

    ReplyDelete