Friday, December 10, 2010

oops!! didn't finish my blog!! NEWS UPDATE!!

It's been a while since I've been on the HCG diet and apparently, I didn't finnish it.. oops! Ok, so my total weight loss that ended on the 1st of Sept. was 17lbs! I was 3 lbs short of my goal of 20lbs but I think that it's not that big of a deal. I'm also starting round 2 January 1st with my 2 load days on Dec. 30 and 31st! 

My goal for this round is 20-25lbs and hopefully get down to my 120lbs. 

Since Sept.1st, I did have a gain of 3lbs and that's mainly because I didn't do the maintenance part correctly. I added sugars and starches when I wasn't supposed to. Also, in Oct through now I've been on a prescription called: CANDY.. I know.. not good.. but 3lbs hasn't killed me.. so I'll just roll it into my next goal weight and hopefully this round I won't have to be going on a million vacations where it'll be too hard for me! I figure.. January is after the holidays and the first of the year so it'll be a little easier! 
Ok.. so this round my sister, Crina said she'll join me.. so this should be fun...and interesting!
She has also challenged me to a Half Marathon in May.. so I just might have to take her up on that.. we'll see!

SO.. I'm still not 30 yet but I will be in March.. so if I could get down to my goal weight of 120 by the time I turn 30.. I'll just be the most happiest person in the world! Oh.. and maybe I will be getting that "present" as well!! lol

OK.. so here's to Round 2!!
-Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment