Friday, August 27, 2010

What a Week!! Day 27 HCG Diet/Weigh In

OK, today's my 27th day on the diet, or 25th day on the very low calorie diet. Man, what a month to be on a diet.. not too good.. I had like a million vacations happening and of course my TOM! Of course for all of those I stalled like nothing else... so I'm pretty bummed about that.. I think my next round will be .. oh I dunno.. January?? Where there isn't anything going on! Sheesh.. so I went to a wedding last weekend and the food issue came up again.. I resulted in eating the meal at the wedding which included a delish concoction of chicken, mashers, and veggies. Of course I ate little but I couldn't drink my regular gallon of water because the bathroom wasn't too close. Anyway, so from then I actually gained! I went from 149 to 152! Yikes.. that was so heartbreaking!! I also stalled for 3 days but from yest. to today I lost 3lbs so I'm stoked that happened and I'm back on track! If I could lose like a total of 15 to 20 lbs, I'd be thrilled!! I think I'm gonna extend this diet 15 more days and see what more I can lose!

No comments:

Post a Comment