Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 3 of HCG Diet / Weigh In & Start of VLCD (very low calorie diet)

Today's my third day of Phase 2 of the HCG diet. I weigh 161.8, good thing I didn't gain from my last load day yesterday! Gosh, I ate so much it was hard to keep it down. Lets see, for breakfast I had plain black coffee w/1 packet of Stevia.. it was pretty good considering I kept hearing how Stevia has a bad after taste.. this brand was pretty good.. I got Green Leaf Stevia by recommendation from a very nice lady worker at Sunrise Natural Food Store, she reminded and looks like my friend, Lavi, but a little older.. so weird! Same expressions and all.. I kept wanting to call her Lavi.. hehehe Anyway, so that was breakfast and for lunch I went to Boudin's w/the kids and my sisters in law and their kids and my mother in law.. got the yummiest crab sandwich, which I ate the whole thing, and some mixed greens w/balsamic vinegar. OOOhh.. darn it.. speaking of vinegar, I was at Whole Foods yesterday and forgot to get apple cider vinegar.. darn it! I keep forgetting a few things I need and have traveled back and forth to health food stores all around town.. arggg.. Speaking of health food stores.. this diet is starting to get quite expensive.. I guess just by getting all organic and all the products like toothpaste, soap, deodorant, shampoo/cond., makeup.. everything that u use on a daily basis u have to change because it has to have the right ingredients and no oils/fat in them.. OK, so besides the vinegar, which I'll probably walk to SaveMart in a bit, I have. So anyway, dropped the kids off to grandma's house (because Phil wasn't home from his motorcycle escapade w/Roland) and then went to work. Gosh, it was quite difficult at work though. I had to wear gloves the whole time, since I do skin care and I use oils, creams, etc. I went through so many pairs of gloves yest! IT also is quite uncomfortable wearing them for hours upon hours. I hope my clients don't mind the glove-y feel! But, yeah, work will be tricky trying not to touch products! So I come home and pick up a last "hoorah" meal before my VLCD starts (today) and I got Panara for us and the kids. I had a Greek salad and french onion soup, in which I ate only half 'cause it filled me up really fast. But I truly thought I would gain all this weight from yesterday's meals.. yayyy I didn't! Not even an ounce!  So today's the big DAY that I start my very low calorie diet of 500 calories per day, yes.. per day.. you didn't read that wrong! This morning I'm gonna have some black coffee for breakfast w/some vanilla cream Stevia drops in it.. mmm And if u wanna know what my menu is... check out yesterday's post and I have it all there. (omit the melba toast.. I didn't get it delivered yet) After breakfast, I'm gonna take Evie for an hour walk since Phil and Logan already left on their walk this morning! Well, I guess today will be the ultimate test to see if I can handle this VLCD.. I'm nervous and excited to try though!!

1 comment:

  1. ** I totally forgot, for breakfast I had 3 open faced sandwhiches w/vinete on them. (those of u don't know, vinete is an eggplant spread, yummy!)

    ReplyDelete