Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 15 HCG Diet / Weigh In

So, I"m writing for yesterday's weigh in.. 155.8!! Yeah baby! I'm back on track again!! I was sooo relieved to see that new number on the scale!!! Oh, so for today, I was gone at my inlaw's house again for lunch so I wasn't able to take any pictures but for lunch I had "breaded" chicken that I sprinkled w/some salt, pepper and Italian seasoning (yum! why didn't i do that b4??) and with salt and peppered tomatoes and cinnamon and stevia apple bits. It was all quite delicious! ON THE OTHER HAND.. my awesomely wonderful cook and BAKER of a mother in law made this pot roast with mash potatoes and a mushroom gravy.. drool! (Although, my hubby said it wasn't that great.. but yeah, right!) For dessert she made not one, but two different desserts, and both my favorite.. lemon bars and this Romanian pastry that has a sugary-nut filling inside... now i was so tempted to get a taste of that.. but i did refuse the urge! And good thing too! It's really not WORTH IT.. "nothing tastes sweeter than skinny feels" And I'm stickin to it! Wow, i can't believe I'm half way through all this! Whatta crazy ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment