Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 19th HCG Diet / Weigh In

Today, I lost 1 lb again. totalling up to a 11.4 lbs weight loss! Wish I would've lost more than that but hey, I'll take what I can get! Last night I was looking for a dress to wear for a wedding I'll be going to and normally I don't look in my closet because I typically have to buy a new one to actually fit my weight gain.. but I decided to give it a go. I found this beautiful black spaghetti string dress w/an empire waist and fyi, I haven't worn that in like 5 years before my first child was born! It fit like a glove! I showed my husband and wowie, his eyes popped! He was raving how slim and beautiful I looked! Boy, that sure felt good.. It's amazing how different you look when you lose even 10lbs! I don't know how many inches I lost though, I wish I would've kept track but I kept forgetting to get a tape measure.. oh well.. But I know that I was in a pant size 14 and now I'm comfortably fitting in a 10/11!! So that's def. a few pant sizes less! Ahh, it's a good feeling.. I haven't ever lost more than 5 lbs at a time and that even was by carefully calculating all my food calories and using points on Weight Watchers.. uhgg. too much work! This diet I'm on is really a no brainer.. simple rules, fast results! I just have to really be disciplined and follow the rules TO THE T! Really, or else it won't work and you can actually gain weight if u cheat badly.. Alright, my rambling's done! I'll fill you in tomorrow on the new number!!

No comments:

Post a Comment