Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 1: Done

Yaaaay! I finished my first day! IT was quite easy though because today and tomorrow are supposed to be my "load days" in which I'm supposed to eat a lot of heavy, greasy foods.. Very weird thing though, it was a challenge to get these things down since I hardly had an appetite all day! I'm thinking because of the hcg drops. I heard another person saying the same thing too.. So.. today I ate: Breakfast: 1 1/2 garlic & cheese chibatta rolls.. well a little less because I shared w/Logan. Lunch: mash potatoes, a stew w/beef and vegetables, tomato and cucumber salad, a pastry my mom in law made and coffee w/honey and cream. Dinner: chicken terriyaki burger from Carl's Jr. (which was most unappealing since I didn't feel like eating). Then I just had some water through out the night. I know I'm supposed to eat more.. but I can't seem to do it.. maybe I'll do better tomorrow.. gosh.. i just can't stop feeling that eating so much is defeating the purpose, but that's what THEY say.. so I"m gonna do it by the book! I can't wait to start the low calorie diet and start seeing the lbs melting right off! woo hoo!! I'll weigh in tomorrow morning and fill you in again.

No comments:

Post a Comment