Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 2 of HCG Diet / Weigh In

Today's my second day of loading.. aren't I supposed to be gaining weight from all the heavy food I'm eating? IT's weird because I've lost weight again. I'm down to 161.8 (Well, I"m not complaining!) So good so far, let's keep this up! I'm also thinking I might be loosing it because 2 days ago I was in Lake Tahoe and I was walking a lot.. so who knows! Tomorrow's the big day that I start the VLCD! I have to figure out what I'm gonna make ahead of time and space it out evenly. I think I'll get the sea bass out.. I've been thinking about it ever since I got it from the Nugget.. best piece of bass I've ever laid hands on.. but then again, I don't normally shop at the Nugget. Darn thing was 40 bucks a lb! Of course I only got like 9 bucks worth which was a single steak! Hmm.. I guess that'll have to be a "I did great today" kinda meal... Ok, so the sea bass and I'll probably marinate some asparagus in some salt, pepper, garlic and lemon juice and grill that too. For dessert, I'll probably have an apple. Oh.. about breakfast.. I'll have black coffee w/vanilla cream stevia drops in it. I still have a melba toast I can eat, so maybe I'll do that when I come home from work around 8. Oh..yeah, forgot dinner (sorry this is all spacey!) Uhm.. I'll have baked chicken marinated in garlic/salt water and chop it on top of a bed of lettuce w/apple cider vinegar as my dressing. I'll have a whole orange for dessert. Also, a half gallon to a gallon of water throughout the day too.. OK.. I think that sounds pretty good for the day! I gotta keep my meals planned ahead the day before.. that might just do the trick! Ok, I'll let u know how today goes later on!

4 comments:

  1. Do they need to be so complicated or is this Chef Eloise doing the planning? Mmm..sea bass is good. I had it once at Duke @ Malibu and it was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ali, they definately don't need to be so complicated.. and yes, I am the one planning the menu.. hehe does it really sound complicated? MMM.. can't wait for the sea bass! Oh, and the Nugget is like a Whole Foods but, I think, a bit bigger.. it's like a rainbow when u step in there.. all these fruits and veggies on display, color cordinated, even the ceiling is colorfull.. i guess it's supposed to make ppl happy when they enter in it so you'll buy more things, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe weird..they are trying to hypnotize you..

    ReplyDelete