Friday, August 13, 2010

Honesty, once again!

Hi, my fellow Bloggers.. sorry about the few-day no show! I was on vacation with my family to Half Moon Bay. We had tons of fun, besides the fact that BOTH kids had colds even before we left, but had to go since I took off work and all. Anyway, so them being sick should have been a red flag.. but we kept going. Logan of course gets asthma when he's sick, so we had to bring his breathing nebulizer which we had to use quite often, poor guy! Evie, on the other hand, even with her cold, she's such a trooper!! I love that girl, she never seizes to amaze me how strong and positive she is through everything! God bless her little heart! Besides all the sickness, we all had fun, went to the beach, dug for sea shells, dug holes in the sand, found lots of crabs, went to a light house, walks, and ate some junk food.. yes, i said it.. junk food. So this is what happened. Before the trip, I pack all my stuff that I need to bring to keep on my HCG diet. The day we leave was a little chaotic so of course I forget one of my important bags.. yikes.. what was I gonna do w/no food or even a bathroom scale to say the least??!! So, ladies and gentlemen, I had to resort to some junk food like McDonald's, which was only once and I ate half a cheeseburger and a few fries. That was all I ate that day because I was scared I would gain too much w/these drops.. I heard this girl gained 20 lbs w/in 10 days! That sure scared the crap outta me so I was good to not indulge in junk food. The next day I ate almost 2 hard boil eggs and a mini cinnamon roll, and coffee w/no sugar but some cream. I skipped lunch and ate dinner, a piece of chicken tender, half a bowl of clam chowder and a few olives. Oh, earlier I ate a few bites of my son's snickerdoodle cookie and shared a mocha w/my husband, I would say I had about 1/3 of a cup or less. He was good about drinking it really fast, not to save me from my downward diet spiral as you might think.. Thanks Phil.. thanks... ANyway, the next morning, which was today, I had half a bagel w/cream cheese, coffee w/2% milk and no sugar and half of a mini cinnamon roll. Oh, did I mention it's my TOM? SO I'm feeling extra bad and having crazy sugar cravings? Ooooh bad combo.. especially when you're on vacation!! So as soon as I get home I go and weigh myself, even though I know I'm not supposed to unless it's right in the morning before eating but I had to just "check" and see the damage! OMG.. guys, I didn't gain a lb to the oz! it's weird!!! It actually said .8oz less! And that's in the afternoon when it usually registers a little higher! Just imagine if that's what it is then, what the possibilities are for tomorrow morning! I'm totally stoked about it.. I can't believe I could eat that and even lose weight! Although, I"m not 100% I did, I'll have to weigh in tomorrow morning and let you all know! Wish me luck!! Oh, and btw, today for dinner I had half a bowl of chicken soup which totally stuffed me so I'm gonna go eat the rest right now! Another thing, through out this whole mess-up on vacay, I diligently took my drops just because I was too scared not too! I also don't recommend that anyone on this diet cheats on purpose, it's really NOT worth it, and trust me, I won't put myself in this situation again, I will prepare myself a lot better next time! Oh, and in a week I'm leaving to Portland, yikes!!! My husband's cousin, who's a chef, darn it, is getting married! I'll call them ahead and tell them to get me the food I need so I don't mess up, I def. don't want to go through this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment