Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 14 HCG Diet / Weigh In & Menu Pix

Today's my 12th day on the VLCD, and the 14 day all together. I've resumed back to normal w/my eating schedule, only protein and veggies/fruit 500 calories/day. Today, weighing in was still the disappointing stall of 156.8. When I get off this stall, I'm seriously gonna jump for joy.. but I guess I can't complain, since I had such a "vacation".. Anyway, for lunch today, I had cabbage veal rolls which were pretty tasty. I pretty much sauteed the ground veal w/some salt, pepper, onion powder and parsley. Meanwhile, I was steaming 3 leaves of cabbage and a few shredded ones, which I later added to the veal and sauteed all of it together. Then, when the leaves were limp, I added the meat and wrapped them up. I had Bragg's Amino as a dipping sauce. (it tastes just like soy sauce) For dinner, I made lemon pepper chicken and onion rings. For the chicken, I sprinkled salt, pepper and half a lemon and let marinade for 10 minutes. For the onions, I ground a melba toast, and mixed 1/4t of cayenne, 1/4t salt, 1/4t pepper and 1T of milk together. I tossed the onions in the wet mix and then added to the melba toast one by one. Then I put them all on a baking sheet with my chicken and baked at 350 for 12 minutes. I ate that with fresh small strawberries. It was pretty good, very filling! Here's are some pics of today's meals!

No comments:

Post a Comment