Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 3 Done!

This has been a trying day, no doubt! I don't know why but all of a sudden I'm craving cookies, chocolate, popcorn.. maybe because I can't have it?? Well, I was able to down 10 cups of water today, or 80 oz. so I'm pretty happy about that.. although the peeing part.. sheesh.. I practically lived in the bathroom, especially at work! I can't wait till my body gets used to all this because it's definitely a big change! I think it'll get easier when all the lbs start dropping though.. I can't wait to weigh in tomorrow and see how much I've lost! I was very strict today on all I ate.. but man, the temptation's definitely there.. especially when you're doing this alone and your kids and husband are eating yummy stuff and it's hard to avoid seeing that. Oh well, this means much more to me than cheating.. and I know I'll totally feel guilty if I do, so I'll do my best not too! OK, so today for dinner, which was around 3:30, I sauteed organic chicken with celery salt, mustard powder and chopped it all up and put it on top of a bed of organic lettuce, which was about a handful size and drizzled that w/1 T of apple cider vinegar. THe chicken was great! I loved it! The lettuce w/apple cider vinegar was a little too tart.. I think I put too much but it was ok I guess, just because the chicken was so darn good! Oh, and I found 2 spices that I"ve never tried before, celery salt and mustard powder! Yummy! So with that I had a whole orange which totally stuffed me! I was actually gonna bring my other half of the apple I skipped out on at lunch to work but I forgot it at home, which turned out to be a good thing because by the time I got home I was hungry again and I ate that half an apple and 1 melba toast.. I don't exactly feel full right now but I don't feel hungry.. it's a weird feeling of .. I dunno.. kinda emptiness I guess u can say?? Oh well.. I'm gonna go to bed early so I stop thinking about cookies! I'll post my new weight tomorrow morning!

2 comments:

  1. yeah, it'll take a while for your body to get accostomed to low calorie intake..but you're doing great so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, it will and i'm feeling it but I'm very determined to not cheat 'cause then I'll be losing out a lot more! Thanks for the vote of confidence Ali!!!

    ReplyDelete